uploading pinterest images

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by SamSam, Sep 17, 2017.

1. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

How can images from pinterest be uploaded to directly view? Just a red X shows up.

2. Rurudyne

Rurudyne Senior Member

I would also be interested.

Frequently you can copy the web address from Pinterest to link to elsewhere but it doesn't always work.

3. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

4. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

I don't know which image that is. Pinterest is an image site and I think they might be taking over the world. There is a series of cutaway wooden ship pictures like this
    [​IMG]

Sail https://ru.pinterest.com/pin/853361829362251284/

They show through the process of making a post (preview etc) but when it gets to the actual post on this website, it's just a red X.
    I imagine there's a way to put it somewhere else, re copy it and then post, but I don't know how. I'm thinking if I took out some of the pinterest stuff in the URL it would work.

5. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Hmm, it seemed to work. Never mind.

< Attachment file size | Viglink >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.