ISO 12215-5 : 2019 Software

Discussion in 'Software' started by TANSL, May 5, 2021.

1. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

I am pleased to report that SCT_2019 is now available for use, fully operational. The application performs scantlings calculations in accordance with the latest version of ISO 12215-5: 2019, which is not only applicable to small pleasure boats but also to those for professional use (less than 24 m in length).

Once installed, the application provides the user with a 30-day trial period during which I am available to resolve any issues that may arise.

Those interested can contact me at the email: tansl02@hotmail.com

It can be downloaded directly from: Dropbox - SCT_2019 - Simplify your life https://lnkd.in/dvFAeuZ

Thank you again for the attention and interest that you show for my products. With your invaluable comments and proposals we will make a very useful tool for our work.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  2. aldy syahri

aldy syahri Junior Member

Wow this great, last time I give you a review in sct r17. Will download it again and give you some feedback about it. Amazing, that you keep updating. Last time the issue is about material, and I think you already done it. Usually I use my own spreadsheet to calculate iso

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.