How to post Pics?

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by abosely, Sep 14, 2015.

1. abosely

abosely Senior Member

I hate to have to ask this, as I know it has to have been gone over lots of times. :-(
    I tried search & didn't find anything. It's there I know, but I'm doing something wrong & can't find it.

Cheers, Allen

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Click on the blue Post Reply button or click on "Go Advanced" on the quick reply.

Then click on Manage Attachments and you can select photos or attachments from your local drive to upload with a post.

If you don't get a new window when you click manage attachments, make sure the new popup attachment window hasn't been blocked.

After uploading, post your reply with the attachments.

(If you prefer, you can also use img tags to include web resolution images from your web space or picture hosting service inline with a post. If photographs are very high resolution as cameras are now capable of, you may resize copies of photos locally using a tool such as the free imageresizer before uploading so the size is more manageable.)

3. abosely

abosely Senior Member

Ok thanks, that's straight forward enough, even for me most likely. :)

Cheers, Allen

< Private Messages | move thread? >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.