Anyone know how much?

Discussion in 'Sterndrives' started by Jonny3777, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Jonny3777

Jonny3777 Junior Member

Hi guys I have a pair of sterndrives they are Enfield 130's they were on my cruiser when I bought it but I converted to an outboard motor setup instead so I no longer need them. I'm hoping to sell them to make some cash to put into my boat this summer. I've had a look around online but I found very little info on them. Just wondering if anyone could suggest a fair price to sell them for I don't want to go too high with the price but I don't want to sell myself short either. They have been stripped of the orginal paint was badly needed as you can see in the before and after pics. I'm gonna repaint them before I sell, the gears in the transom plates are pretty beat up so they will need to be replaced but I'm not replacing them. wondering what price to sell them as is thanks.

Attached Files:

2. BlueBell

BlueBell . . . _ _ _ . . . _ _ _

They are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for them...
    I believe the marketing term is:
    "Best Offer"
    Good luck.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.